View Thread
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Tinted Windows related Twitter messages
Zipkip
Tinted Windows related Twitter messages

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Every day there are Twitter messages about TW. Some of them are pretty interesting, so why not put them in a topic? (A lot of people get their windows tinted.) LOL.

I found a message about TW, but I don’t know what this person means.

OMFG, ONDEMAND LOOOOOVESSSS ME!!! HANSON ANDDDD TINTED WINDOWS IS ON HERE!!! (as well as an ABDC episode that was MJ week!)

Is this TV or radio?
i54.tinypic.com/wirfcg.jpg

SXSW 2009 Interview: What can people expect when you play these shows this weekend?
James: "Escapeism"

Zipkip
zhonghua2000:

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 pm

zhonghua2000: OnDemand is a product of Comcast (one of our ISP/CABLE/PHONE) providers here in the USA. I use Comcast.

I've seen the Hanson 'concert' which is actually a 3-song acoustic bit from the Walk - I've not seen Tinted Windows offered.

Zipkip
Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks! I think it's just the KOAG video.

http://www.comcas...wd+windows

Tinted Windows:Kind
$0.00 | Available until Sun, Jul 5
On Demand
TVPG | 3 mins
FIND IT: Music > All Videos M-Z > Tinted Windows:Kind
"Kind Of A Girl" (Music Choice)

SXSW 2009 Interview: What can people expect when you play these shows this weekend?

Zipkip
BananaLiz:

Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:00 pm

I just watched it! That was fun to see the video on the big screen tv instead of my little computer! Yes, it was just he KOAG video. I thought the picture quality seemed a little grainy/dull - I always thought it was just my computer before, but I think the video is actually like that. It's kind of cool though how it makes it look old and obscure... But yeah that was fun. Smile

-Liz

Zipkip
Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:53 am

Kinda liking the music of alternative rock supergroup Tinted Windows

Alternative rock?

Can't tell if Tinted Windows are having fun or "Having Fun" i.e., are they great lighthearted powerpop or a horrid cash-in attempt?

Dude...I had NO idea that Taylor Hanson fronted Tinted Windows. I LOVE "Kind of a Girl"

Tinted windows on rock 107? Wtf?

Probably Little Steven's Underground Garage http://www.rock10...

Zipkip
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am

Tinted Windows on Triple J's Hottest 100....that's Hot Smile

Can someone find out what number they are?

Artist of the Week - Tinted Windows! Charity Event only a couple months away! We still have openings for performers/appearances!

http://twitter.co...utionradio
http://www.myspac...utionradio

Zipkip
Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

about 17 hours ago from web
Oh man, Tinted Windows on WFMU is always funny. Did I ever tell you guys about the one time Taylor Hanson spilled his drink on me?

Last spin in yes.com 05-30-2009 12:42 PM - WFMU 91.1 MHz FM Jersey City

Zipkip
dfs915:

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Zipkip wrote:

Well, here's a link to what Triple J radio has revealed so far of the Hottest 100, which is only #s 61-100: http://www.abc.ne...d_list.htm
No Tinted Windows yet that I can see. Either they played it as a teaser and it will appear somewhere higher on the countdown, or they just played it in between top 100 songs. This is a Hot 100 of all times, by the way.

Zipkip
dfs915:

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Zipkip wrote:

Oh man, Tinted Windows on WFMU is always funny. Did I ever tell you guys about the one time Taylor Hanson spilled his drink on me?

Either this person has a memory that's quite remarkable, or yes.com is not giving us the whole story. My guess is the latter.

Zipkip
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 pm

dfs915 wrote:

Zipkip wrote:

Well, here's a link to what Triple J radio has revealed so far of the Hottest 100, which is only #s 61-100: http://www.abc.ne...d_list.htm
No Tinted Windows yet that I can see. Either they played it as a teaser and it will appear somewhere higher on the countdown, or they just played it in between top 100 songs. This is a Hot 100 of all times, by the way.

Thanks. Smile
The Top 100 has reached #41, but KOAG still isn't in it. Maybe KOAG was played before or after the Top 100 that day.

Zipkip
dfs915:

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Here's an amusing twitter I found today:

indierockjess: Keep your fingers crossed that I get to hang out with Tay Tay Hanson. Was never even a fan, but this Tinted Windows ish is my style

Zipkip
BananaLiz:

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

dfs915 wrote:

Here's an amusing twitter I found today:

indierockjess: Keep your fingers crossed that I get to hang out with Tay Tay Hanson. Was never even a fan, but this Tinted Windows ish is my style

LOL Tay Tay? haha

I keep coming across people who have still not even heard of Tinted Windows Sad

Zipkip
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Well, if you call him Tay Tay, you must be a (closet) fan. Wink

(I never called him that, but I know some fans do.)

Zipkip
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am

fansfromoz: There's a Tinted Windows review in today's Sydney Morning Herald.
about 12 hours ago from web · Reply · View Tweet

Anyone seen it?

Zipkip
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:05 am

Someone from Fall River, MA
Omg.. Tinted windows is on the radio right now and i screamed like a 12 year old

Although they are so so so Hanson with different people, becoming increasingly in love with Tinted Windows.

I don't know why people say that, the up-beat TW songs sound nothing like Underneath or The Walk (Hanson's latest albums) or any other album they made imo. The only songs that could be Hanson songs are Back With You, Dead Serious and Take Me Back.

Zipkip
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 pm

dfs915 wrote:

Zipkip wrote:

Either this person has a memory that's quite remarkable, or yes.com is not giving us the whole story. My guess is the latter

Yes.com shows a WFMU spin for today June 11. So they are playing the song. Smile

Zipkip
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 am

Taylor Hanson has four kids? AND a new band with one of the members of Cheap Trick called Tinted Windows. Weird.

Featured Music Video of the hour,Tinted Windows - Kind of Girl http://bit.ly/16S7ke . Do you like this video?

http://twitter.co...2587429433

http://www.tunewi...-of-a-girl

Zipkip
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:41 am

Las Vegas, NV

I kinda want to hear the album from Tinted Windows. Just that list of names for the supergroup is intriguing enough.

Next is a conversation between 2 guys from The USA
Kick Ass!! taylor hanson's new band is actually kind of good. Tinted Windows. pop supergroup, or Poopergroup (©Aeroshell)

Yeah, I saw Tinted Windows on some late night show. Wasn't too bad...

This person is from The UK:
Omg i am gonna cry because of tinted windows, what if Hanson break up!

If this person is a real fan, he/she should know better.

Jammin' to Tinted Windows. The only boy I will ever properly go fan girl-y over, Taylor Hanson.

Zipkip
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Song of the Day! Tinted Windows - "Back With You"

Tinted Windows Debut Album Gets Canadian Release: @trishbaye

I thought it was already released in Canada months ago. :blink:

Zipkip
Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Zipkip wrote:

This person is from The UK:
Omg i am gonna cry because of tinted windows, what if Hanson break up!

If this person is a real fan, he/she should know better.

Same person writes:

i am so gonna buy 'Tinted Windows' debut album, but i still disagree with them but Taylor is amazing so i'll get ova it!

Jump to Forum: